QB Issue Resolution:
Intuit Data Protect is a subscription service that automatically backs up your company file and other important data.
When you back up your QuickBooks company file with Intuit Data Protect everything you need to re-create your company file and QuickBooks environment is backed up as well.What gets backed up?
Each backup is stored for 45 days, so you always have the most recent 45 days worth of data available to restore, if you ever need it. You can choose to restore the most recent backup, or you can select an earlier backup if needed.
To do this task
- Go to your QuickBooks Home page.
- Open the Backup Status section in the lower right corner and click the View Details link.
- In the Backup Status page, click Restore a Backup.
- Select the date and time of the backup you want to restore, and then select the file(s) and click Continue.
- Choose the location for the restored file and click Restore.