QB Issue Resolution:
You experience the following scenario:
- You create an Estimate for a customer in US Dollars.
- From the Estimate, you create a PO to a foreign vendor.
- The PO brings over the items, but the rates (Costs) of the items are the same numbers as on the Estimate, only in the foreign currency.
- Because the rates are not converted properly, all of the amounts on the PO are incorrect.
Why this is happening
This is a known issue in QuickBooks Multicurrency.
- Download the current exchange rates.
- Manually convert the Rates to the correct foreign currency amounts.
- The amounts on the PO should be correct.