QB Issue Resolution:
To empty the cache in Google Chrome, you should follow the below steps.
- Click the menu icon (looks like three lines) in the upper-right corner and select History.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Use the Obliterate the following items from drop-down arrow to select the beginning of time.
- Click to select Cached images and files. Note: We do not recommend clearing Cookies and other site and plug-in data.
- Click Clear Browsing Data.
- Close all open Chrome windows, restart the browser, go to the sign-in page for QuickBooks Online and try again.